Please read our safety instructions before using our wraps. If you have any questions, please contact your babywrapping consultant.Neisna cannot be held liable for any incorrect usement.
To wear your baby close to your body, makes your baby feel safe. There are some points to attend while using a wrap. Please read our safety instructions carefully. Special thanks goes to babywrapping consultant Anita Eichholzer from herzanherz.ch . She helped us with our safety guide. Please always contact a babywrapping consultant before using a wrap for the first time. Our wrapping guide does not substitute a consultation. If your baby is very tiny or born premature, please ask your babywrapping consultant for further instructions.
A wrapping guide you can find here.
- Wash your wrap before first use. You can find our care instructions here. Before each use, check that the fabric of your wrap is intact and without tears, holes, or broken threads. Due to the nature of weaving, certain irregularities may be present and are part of the character of your wrap.
- Always check the airways of your baby. Ensure the infant’s face is above the fabric, visible, and free from obstructions at all times. Make sure baby’s head is supported well all the time. Do not cover babies face with a towel at anytime. Do not pull your babywearing-jacket over babies face.
- Only wear your baby in an upright position. Do not use the wrap in a cradle position or facing out. If using a wrap while breastfeeding, always move the baby’s face away from the breast and put it back in safe upright position after the baby is done feeding.
- Make sure that your wrap is wrapped tightly. If you bent-forward make sure your baby keeps close to your body.
- Cover exposed bodyparts from sun and coldness. Ask a babywearing consultant for instructions.
- Tie up long wrapparts, to make sure not to fall over it or to tuck in a door or elevator.
- Never wear a wrap while operating or riding a moving vehicle, riding a horse or climbing.